Re: Science at DebConf 8 and DevCamp?

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Frederic Lehobey wrote:

Are subscribers of this list going to DebConf 8?

 http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/03/msg00013.html

Yep.  I even registered for a Debian-Science talk.  Just go to

   https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc8/all_events

and search for "Science".

There is a traditional DevCamp the week before DebConf. Would you be
interested in working on Debian Science CDD or Science related topics
in Debian during DevCamp?

As I told you in private I might attend the last couple of days from
DebCamp, but I did not yet decided about the days.  At DebConf my main
focus is enhancing the cooperation (technically and organisation wise)
between all CDDs.