Re: RFC: wnpp bugs tagging

Le Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 08:47:12AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> If I understood Charles right he just used the Wiki because it was
> much easier to keep up to date than the wml in Debian web CVS.  Since
> there is a chance to auto generate up to date pages easily form a single
> source of information (the tasks files) he agreed to use this because
> it seems to me the most efficient way to present all our knowledge
> about software we have and we would like to have.

Hi Andreas,

Beware however that some of the pages grew really big, and that they do
not contain long descriptions. At some point, we will have to find
criteria for software being included in the "prospective packages"
lists, othwerwise it will start to syphon some time.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org