Re: Revisiting batch/queue systems: slurm and munge

Hi Dirk,
sorry for quoting all your mail, I do it for Josselin convenience. If
you check the slurm-llnl ITP Bug report logs (351688) [Bug] you
will see that Joss has offered himself for sponsorship.

Anyway I'm still waiting for some feedback and help about my last
package version (especially about the /dev/random problem) and I don't
know if Joss is still interested in working on this.

In general any comment about my package are welcome. At the moment I
have uploaded on my repository the version I'm using, but I can provide
an update version of the package soon.

I'm happily working with munge and slurm on my debian cluster and
I would like to see it uploaded to the main distribution and to
contribute to this. Thanks for your interest

Gennaro

[Bug] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=351688