Planning to delete Sarge binary packages of geant4

Hi list,

Is anyone still using the Geant4 binary packages I built against Sarge
(oldstable)?  If not, I would like to delete them in order to free up
some disk space.  The binary packages for Etch, Lenny and Sid will of
course remain available, as well as the Sarge source packages.

If I don't hear any objections within a week, I will go ahead and do it.

best regards,