Re: Meshlab and Qutemol

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 22:30 +0200, Paolo Cignoni wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the diff, but that patch is a little outdated.
> similar changes have been already done for allowing the compilation
> under MacOS.
>
> the makefile is a little more up to date now.
> and probably (hopefully :) ) after installing wxwidgets, libgif
> libpng, glew and the vcg library in the right paths, the compilation
> should go smooth  under a generic *nix
>
> Obviously you need a good graphic card with updated drivers to
> succesfully run QuteMol.
>
> Cheers,
>
> P.

Hi Paolo, et al.,

Has someone created a debian source package for Qutemol, or created a
binary amd64 package yet?

I would like to try it out for my classes, but frankly am not a
programmer.  Compiling/installing is not an issue, but I haven't a clue
when it comes to problems during the above.

Thanks,

Kenward

--
The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than