Re: Debian and meteorology

Hi Enrico,

I am only a Debian user, not a developer, and I'm also using
a Energy Simulation software, which uses weather data for its
simulations. This simulation software is GNU/GPL and is
developed at the Institute for Energy and Environment at the
University of Strathclyde.
http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/

Unfortunately I won't be at the DebConf but, as the DebConf will
be held in Edinburg which is near by Glasgow where the ESP-r is
developed, I think it is a good opportunity to debian developers
and ESP-r developers get in touch.

Best regards,

--
Filipi Vianna