Re: ABAQUS Finite Element package under Debian etch/lenny

Hello,
I have not used FreeFEM++. I had a quick look at it and my first impression is
very good. I have to check further on its capabilities.

Regarding ABAQUS, I managed to get ABAQUS 6.5 work on lenny. The libgcc1
library provided by ABAQUS has to be renamed/deleted so that the libgcc1 of
Debian takes over. When calling the graphical environment/viewer ABAQUS CAE,
the -mesa option has to be used.

However, I have not managed to make ABAQUS 6.6 work as yet.

Dimitris

Στις Πέμπτη 10 Μάιος 2007 19:19, γράψατε: