Re: java

On Saturday 13 January 2007 14:58, Francesco Pietra wrote:
> That's OK and jmol 11 is running here, although not
> yet tried. Thank you.

OK, good to hear that.

> If anything, I was surprised that jmol does not look
> into MPQC.

Ah, well... I have never noticed it before. Looks interesting. If you email me
two or three output files (e.g. water geom optimization, maybe a vibration
calculation, or so), then I'll see to that Jmol gets reading support for MPQC
output.

How does it compare to http://openmopac.net/ ?

Egon

--
e.willighagen@science.ru.nl
Cologne University Bioinformatics Center (CUBIC)