RE: [ROOT] New release of Debian ROOT packages - DevelopmentSnapshot

Xlib: extension "XInputExtension" missing on display "localhost: 10.0". Failed to get list of devices

Tests with the qt3-examples show the same two lines of output, so I assume it's normal with my setup. Could it be the local X server? That would be Apple's "X11 1.1 - XFree 4.4.0".

It could be a culprit.

I would find it Super Handy if someone would be willing to test this with a recent copy of XDarwin in addition to the X11 server that Apple bundles.

Those of us who support labs of one sort or another would certainly be able to use that knowledge in a positive manner. :-)

--e