Re: RFS: engauge-digitizer

Hi Tobias and others,
I would just like to second Tobias recommendation for the program.  I am
the one who RFP'ed and I'm happy to have an official package in the
works.  Sadly, I'm not a DD or I would have packaged it myself.
I have used this program for a lot of work in extracting data from
papers and it is really useful and efficient,

Thanks Tobias and I hope you find a mentor
James