Re: How much interest in a "debian-science.org" repository?

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Jordan Mantha wrote:

I would hope that it would also foster collaborative maintenance of the
packages too. Having a single source for source packages as well as the
binaries would be great. Maybe even some svn repos for maintaining the
packaging. On that thought, would Alioth be of any help for this?

I think that Alioth would only be good for packages which could go into main.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology