Re: FTBFS due to gfortran

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

| gfortran in a single coordinated transition, as with the g++ ABI
| changes, in order to minimize ABI incompatibilities between
| FORTRAN-based libraries.  I commented on this at one point,
| http://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2005/09/msg00071.html
| but my email received relatively little attention.

Sort-of shows that few DDer care about Fortran ...

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I still do ;) and I am about to try to get some Fortran programs into the archive. I will be looking into the gfortran issue over the next few weeks. This discussion is useful.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology