Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:46:16 -0700
From: kris kvilekval <kris@cs.ucsb.edu>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: bounty for packaging OME

Hello

We are looking for someone with packaging experience to help package OME
(http://www.openmicroscopy.org/)
for debian on a paid basis.
This could be a ont-time or an on-going task depending on the
complexity and time involved for
maintenance.   Please contact Illya at igg@nih.gov for more information.

Thanks,
kris

BTW if this is not the correct forum, please let me know.

----- End forwarded message -----