Re: alternatives to gnuplot ?

Hi Gerber,

On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 13:09, Gerber van der Graaf wrote:
> I do not find gri in the package list with aptitude or with "apt-cache
> search gri". Has it been packaged for Debian? If this is not the case,

yes,
it is packaged for debian, see
	http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gri/

> why are you advertizing on debian list for it? With all respect, but I
> think it that only software would be discussed on this list that have
> been packaged for this distro. Gerber

I think it is very helpful to announce also SW which fits to the
categorie "Science" even if it is not packaged for debian.
So one gets known about it.
This is very informative and maybe someone can package it for debian.
And there is room for improvement.

Kind Regards,
Thomas