[SOLVED] Re: gnuplot and utf-8

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 11:13:06PM -0300, Jakson A. Aquino wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to run gnuplot graphics with non-ascii characters
> in an environment where the locale is set to UTF-8. However,
> the utf-8 strings are being interpreted as either iso-8859-1
> or iso-8859-2. Did anyone experienced the same problem?
>
> I reported the bug, but the developer told me that gnuplot
> has no problem and that I have to choose an utf-8 font:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1458525&group_id=2055&atid=102055

I've appended more details about the problem to the bug
report and, then, the gnuplot developer was able to find and
fix the problem. The complete bug report, including a patch
to fix it, can be accessed through the link above.

Best regards,

--
Jakson A. Aquino
http://distante.dyndns.org:8280/index.en.html