Debian for Systems Biology

(sorry for crossposting)

Is there anybody interested to packaging software for systems biology?

I'm a bioinformatics student, and I noticed nobody within Debian is
packaging systems biology-related tools (there is only an old ITP for
libsbml).

Wouldn't be useful to create a webpage like those
at http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/?

Of course, actually systems biology inherit science more than medicine.
debian-science should have its own webpage, shouldn't it?

A chaotic list with a few interesting tools for the main Debian
distribution with their licenses follows. Anyone could surely look
better.

- Systems Biology Workbench (http://sbw.kgi.edu/research/sbwIntro.htm),
BSD license, contains Jarnac, JDesigner and a lot of other stuff.

- Dizzy (http://labs.systemsbiology.net/bolouri/software/Dizzy/),
LGPLed.

- Bio-SPICE (https://biospice.org/visitor/index.php), which has its own
particular license (hope debian-legal helps!)

- PANTHER HMM library and tools (http://www.pantherdb.org/downloads/),
GPLed, concerning not only systems biology

-- without license and/or sourcecode (?):

- CellDesigner (http://www.celldesigner.org)?

- BioUML (http://www.biouml.org/) and some related things?

--
Luca Brivio