Re: [Help] Please compile clustalw on architectures ia64, mips, mipsel, s390 and m68k

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Andreas Tille wrote:

When I maintained this package I tried and I guess my successors tried
as well.  Another solution was suggested nearly 5 years ago

and if I remember also at other occurences but the search interface

Just to reply to my own mail:  I blamed the search interface to
fast:

Just read the mails of these both threads and learn why we have
not yet autobuilders for non-free.  IMHO the main issue is that
"nobody really _did_ it".