Re: ROOT/gnuplot

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 09.06.2006, 02:48 +0200 schrieb Christian Holm
Christensen:

> Bad news is, that ROOT didn't make it to the `experimental' dist just
> yet, because of license (sigh!) problem in obscure places in the code.
> I'll update the Wiki soon, and any contributions are welcome.   For
> example, does any one know of a DFSG-free RSA implementation?

Do you mean the encryption RSA? Uh, it's included in GnuPG[1], so you
might want to look there.

The patent expired in 2000; if you need IDEA, you are out of luck,
though (until 2007 or 2011, different years were mentioned on different
web sites).

[1] http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/faqs.html#q3.3

Regards
	Thomas