FTBFS due to gfortran

deb-science'rs,

Anybody here who could help me with a Fortran problem?

I cannot compil one (old) routine in the source package fmultivar with
gfortran:

edd@basebud:~/src/debian/CRAN/fMultivar-221.10065/src$ gfortran -c 46C-OutlierDetection.f
[...]
 In file 46C-OutlierDetection.f:79

18    GOTO (21,22,23,24,25), KSKIP
                      2
Error: Label at (1) is not in the same block as the GOTO statement at (2)
 In file 46C-OutlierDetection.f:113

25      SUMK=SUMK+FBL
 1
 In file 46C-OutlierDetection.f:79
[...]

I fudged the original bug (#369003) in debian/rules by compiling this file
only with f2c, but as two other packages depend on fmultivar (binary:
r-cran-fmultivar) I now seem to have hit a FTBFS (#369508) on amd64 for one
of the users of r-cran-fmultivar even though it all works out in pbuilder on
my i386.  Upstream, while notified, has been silent so far ...

Help would be appreciated.

Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison