Re: Debian menu and the Apps/Science section

Unconvinced. Theoretical chemistry, as an example, is largely mathematics. But
not only in the sense below engineering/physics. To develop novel theoretical
chemistry, new mathematics has to be invented. The same for
physics/mathematics: remember that Newton had to invent (I know that in some
quarters the invention is attributed to another scientists, but the latter
was a professional physicist too) infinitesimal calculation.

I reiterate to avoid cutting into pieces more than for the fundamental
sciences, and put mathematics in (i am not a professional mathematician)

regards
francesco pietra