Conflicting binary names.

Dear all,

I am packaging the probcons software for multiple sequence alignment. It
contains the following binaries:

compare
makegnuplot
probcons
project

Obviously, "compare" conflicts with ImageMagick's "compare" binary, and
has to be renamed. I will ask the upstram author if "pc-compare" is
acceptable.

The "project" binary will not conflict with something else in /usr/bin.
But:

sorbet【probcons-1.10】$ apt-file search project | grep bin
autoproject: usr/bin/autoproject
gforge-db-postgresql: usr/lib/gforge/bin/db_project_sums.php
gforge-db-postgresql: usr/lib/gforge/bin/project_cleanup.php
gforge-db-postgresql: usr/lib/gforge/bin/project_weekly_metric.php
gforge-db-postgresql: usr/lib/gforge/bin/stats_projects_logparse.pl
gmt: usr/lib/gmt/bin/grdproject
gmt: usr/lib/gmt/bin/mapproject
gmt: usr/lib/gmt/bin/project

Does this say that it has to be renamed anyway ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles