Extra AUTHOR section in a docbook xml manpage.

Dear all,

I have almost finished to package dialign (multiple sequence alignment),
and I have a little problem with the manpage. The xsl stylesheet adds an
extra AUTHOR section despite the AUTHORS section in my xml sources.

Here is an html version :
http://charles.plessy.org/debian/dialign2-2.1.html

The source:
http://charles.plessy.org/debian/dialign2-2.1.xml

The conversion is done with the following command:
xsltproc -''-nonet /usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/manpages/docbook.xsl debian/dialign2-2.1.xml

I hope you can help me: I would like to use xml instead of sgml for
writing manpages in my packages (and scientific software very often lack
manpages).

(any general comment on the manpage is also welcome. It was generated by
cut-and-paste from the manual, hence the LGPL licence, which is the one
of the whole dialign sources).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy