Re: Can you help me to test treeviewx?

Dear Charles,

I am packaging [1] TreeView X, a viewer for phylogenetic trees[2]. I can
build it successfully on the powerpc architecture, but can you try to
build it[3] on the others? I have uploaded the package on debian mentors
to make it available to all[4].

it builds on i386. Thank you for your effort!

Also, I experience a very unfortunate bug in the display of text, could
you tell me if you reproduce it ? Here is a screenshot [5] showing that
TreeViewX does not display the labels of the branches correctly.

Yes, i can reproduce this bug, same thing.

Regards,
Lothar