Re: Debian package for TreeView X

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 11:23:47AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote :

>   grep-dctrl -n -s Package -F Build-Depends-Indep docbook-to-man <(bzcat /var/cache/apt/Sources.bz2)

Hi,

Well, I do not have a Sources.bz2 file in my /var/cache/apt/
directory...

> > Also, I welcome comments on the contents of the manpage, which you can
> > find at http://charles.plessy.org/debian/treeviewx/tv.html
> This is pretty good; does the prog accept options?

To my knowledge, it does not. Actually, I think it is intended to be
started through the menu of a window manager. But I will try to remember
to ask upstream when I will send him the manpage.

> You might say just "portable" instead of listing platforms; perhaps
> alongside "open source".

I will use "multi-platform". This sounds more user-oriented.

> You should also document the "file" argument in a separate
> section or paragraph.

Ok, I wrote this :

If started from the command line with
<filename>filename</filename> as an argument, TreeView X
will open the tree stored in <filename>filename</filename>.

Best regards,

--
Charles