Re: [FYI] rasmol has been orphaned

Am Montag, den 13.02.2006, 09:45 +0100 schrieb Egon Willighagen:
> On Monday 13 February 2006 00:17, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > PS: I want to import my debian packaging files for the chemistry
> > packages I provide in 1-3 weeks to the debichem SVN. But I will contact
> > you again before I do anything else, so we can discuss, which packages
> > should move into SVN control/Debian.
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> will that include Jmol[1], CDK and JChemPaint [2] too?

In the future of course. But maybe you saw it, the packaging files are
outdated and must be rewritten. One thing I'm not sure about is, if the
packaging files for these projects should better move to pkg-java. I
will have enough time for working on these packages in 1-3 weeks and
then we will see.

Regards, Daniel