one small chemistry program

Hi!
I give you information about a new little software, what my dear firend
Pernilla Sund has done recently.

" This is a small prorgam written in Python (for a tutorial, see
http://docs.python.org/tut/tut.html) for simulating the equilibrium
and kinetics of chemical systems with known equilibrium or rate-
constants. The simulation is done by numerical integration of
differential equations modeling the reaction kinetics. The main
advantage of the program is its (utter) simplicity."

License: GPL 2, and of course made in Debian GNU/Linux. :-)

You can get it there:
http://www.abo.fi/~pernilla/software/ and
KinEq files

Any comments welcome. You can send them me or here.

----
Maria Pinjanainen