Re: Debian Science Extremadura work session?

* Frederic Lehobey <Frederic.Lehobey@free.fr> [2006-01-16 16:57:20]:
> I think the final date decision is in the hands of the local
> organisers.  Please Andreas (Schuldei) could you tell us whether the
> two remaining slots (March and December) are still available?  Is a
> Debian science workshop eligible for Extremadura sessions?  What would
> be the final date decision according to your own constraints?

there are some slots that can take more people/groups. the januar
meeting has only very few people. i assume there will be some
carry-over seats which can be used up at later meetings, too.

so i think that some slots can be double booked, even. i
recommend to talk to the other groups if you want to check out
other meeting times.