mozilla-imagezoom extension

Hi All,

Just wanted to bring to your attention a new package I've packaged. It
is quite handy if you need a quick closer look at some images available
online. We find it quite useful for looking at the results produced by
FSL software, that is why I've decided to package it

 Easy to use extension that works with Firefox, Mozilla and Thunderbird.
 .
 Right click on an image and select a zoom option from the popup menu,
 or, hold down the right mouse button in combination with the mouse
 wheel to zoom in or out on an image.
 .
 Features include:
  - Zoom In/Out
  - Reset Image Size
  - Custom Zoom
  - Custom Dimensions
  - Fit Image to Screen
  - Zoom to Preset Values directly from menu
  - Option to Change Zoom In/Out Factor
  - Options to hide/show each menu item
  - Show items in main context or a Zoom Image sub menu
 .
 Project website: http://imagezoom.yellowgorilla.net

--
                                  .-.