Re: publication quality graphs

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 02:34:05PM -0400, Jamie Rollins wrote:

> Do people have any suggestions for producing nice plots from Octave?  Has anyone
> figured out a good way to print gnuplot plots produced with Octave?  What about
> peoples experience with plplot?  Thanks in advance for any advice.

I think plplot is a wonderful job. I used it directly from C++ code, not for
Octave, though. But being mostly a C++ programmer, I found it difficult to
adapt to it, as it is written in C, and the C++ wrapper was not well
developed then. I ended up using grace for the publication graphs. But
plplot is very good indeed.

       							Victor