Re: mathematical morphology library

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 15:37 +0200, Alexandre Fayolle wrote:
> I'm looking for a mathematical morphology image processing library (at
> least I hope this is the english name; I need at least some basic and
> fast erosion and dilatation routines, on greyscale images) for a project
> I'm working on. It would be nice if Python bindings were available, but
> I can build my own otherwise.

I can only offer you a link to the library that our group has developed:
Take a look at http://www.qi.tnw.tudelft.nl/DIPlib/
Too bad it isn't open source and Python bindings aren't available
either. There is a nice Matlab interface (dipimage). Both are free for
many university research projects.

Koen