Update on STklos packaging

Hello!

Just an update on STklos: I've pushed a commit that fixes
the hardening issue, and have been working on compiling the copyright
information. There are several files that were licensed as BSD or
similar, and then adapted and released as GPLv2, so I'm working on
listing all information regarding the several authors for each file.

But there are two problems which may delay a Debian package:

* STklos uses a pattern matcher that was originally written for
  Bigloo, and its license forbids commercial use; Erick is considering
  switching to something else, maybe when SRFIs 200 and 204 become
  final.

* STklos also uses some code (an LALR parser) that has authorship
  attribution but does not explicitly mention a license (and the
  original upstream version doesn't seem to be available). A new version
  of the code is on github, and is released under GPLv3, and it shouldn't
  be hard to get it to work.

The discussion is here:
https://github.com/egallesio/STklos/issues/119

Anyway -- it may take a while but it seems that there won't be any
specially difficult issues!

J.