STklos packaging -- status and a question

Hello,

These are some issues brought up by Göran:

* some files aren't removed by make clean.

  addressed by upstream PR #114:
  https://github.com/egallesio/STklos/pull/114

* stklos-config embeds CFLAGS from the package build, which contains the
  build directory

  I'm not sure what to do. stklos-config is supposed to do exactly
  that -- return the CFLAGS used when compiling. Maybe we should not
  include it?

* srfi-175-impl.so shouldn't be in /usr/share

  addressed by upstream PR #117:
  https://github.com/egallesio/STklos/pull/117
  (also mentioned in upstream issue #115,
   https://github.com/egallesio/STklos/issues/115 )

* licensing:

  should be fine, but there is a mix of GPLv3, GPLv2 and
  SRFI (BSD-like) licensing. STklos itself is GPLv2, but SRFIs and
  some modules have different licenses.
  I'll be working on that.

And the question:

How should we keep track of packaging issues? I see that the Gitlab
installation on salsa does not have the issue tracker enabled.
Just use the mailing list for that?

J.