STklos library .ostk files (start with #! but are not executable)

Hello,

The STklos compiler always produces files that begin with

#!/usr/bin/env stklos-script

This is by default, but does not necessarily mean the file is executable
(it doesn'tmake much sense to execute a library -- a SRFI, for
example)

If I run a compiled SRFI file, it does nothing:

$ lib/srfi-13.ostk
$

So It doesn't really make sense to me to actually set it as an
executable file. But lintian complains.

What is the best thing to do here? Set the exec flag on all of them
during package building, or override the lintian warnings?

J.