From: Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>
Date: Tuesday, 14 March 2023 at 10:26 PM
To: debian-s390@lists.debian.org <debian-s390@lists.debian.org>
Cc: Rajendra Kharat1 <Rajendra.Kharat1@ibm.com>, Dipak Zope1 <Dipak.Zope1@ibm.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Help needed with tomopy/s390x

Hi all,

I'm struggling with bug #1032045. I added autopkgtests to tomopy last
month, but the test fails on s390x. I tried to reproduce the error, but
I couldn't manage to get autopkgtest to run on zalenka.d.o; after a few
calls for help on various channels, I got pointed at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-s390/2021/12/msg00006.html  and
https://lists.debian.org/debian-s390/2021/12/msg00007.html  by Helmut on IRC.

So here's my plea for help… I have no idea if the bug is related to
floating-point arithmetic (rounding differences across libraries?) or
endianness, but any pointer will be welcome. I will happily sponsor an
upload or apply a patch :-)

Thanks in advance,

Roland.