Re: src:exempi: fails to migrate to testing for too long: FTBFS on s390x

Hi Paul,

since a partial removal of exempi on s390x will have a ripple effect on our rdeps (e.g. GNOME), I will probably override dh_auto_test to ignore any failures on s390x to avoid unnecessary work for rdeps of src:exempi. I do not really like this situation though, so I'd very much appreciate if Dipak or any other s390x porter would look into this issue.

Regards,
Michael