help about build fail on s390 for rush package

Hi,

I am the maintainer of rush package, now it has a ftbfs issue[0] on s390x due to testsuits. I have contacted the upstream author and his/her want to get testlog.txt to look at it.

Two options I can try:
A) I have followed the dqib[1] project, but:
```
vimer@dev:~/s390/artifacts$ qemu-system-s390x -machine s390-ccw-virtio -cpu z900 -m 1G -drive file=image.qcow2 \
                -device virtio-net-ccw,netdev=net -netdev user,id=net,hostfwd=tcp::2222-:22 \
                -kernel kernel -initrd initrd -nographic -append "root=LABEL=rootfs console=ttyAMA0"
The Linux kernel requires more recent processor hardware
Detected machine-type number: 2064
Missing facilities: 18,21,25,27,32,33,34,35
See Principles of Operations for facility bits
```
This will become complicated if avaible I think.

B)I found the guest-account for dsa[2] also. But I am not sure where to
fill with below:

	The following information is required to complete your request:

	Preferred username (in your NM profile)
	Machine(s)/Architecture(s) to which access is needed
	Short rationale as to why access is needed

Are all these items reflected in the profile? Need me to send an email to NM people also?

In addition to these two, there are other possibilities using s390x machines?

Please Cc me and I did not subscribe the mail list.

Thanks for your time.

Bo
[0]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=rush&arch=s390x&ver=2.2-1&stamp=1657661702&raw=0
[1]: https://gitlab.com/giomasce/dqib