RE: Problems/Bugs installing via CD and qemu on native hw

Hello Philipp,

I cannot find /var/log/installer:
~ # ls -1 /var/log/
partman
syslog
~ # ls -1 /target/var/log/
alternatives.log
apt
btmp
dpkg.log
faillog
lastlog
wtmp

Is there some other place I should take a look at?
Or will posting /var/syslog be enough?

Regards,
Ben.