Updated installer images

Hi!

I have generated an updated set of debian-installer images for
Debian Ports which also now includes alpha [1].

I have fixed the installation issues on hppa and sparc64, in
both cases the bootloader installer was missing.

ppc64 has still some issues with the partition manager, but I'm
working on fixing that.

Please test and report back on the individual architecture
mailing lists, i.e. please don't post to debian-ports@l.d.o
as this reaches the mailing lists of all ports.

Adrian

[1] https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz