Re: libblockdev FTBFS on s390x: fatal error: s390utils/vtoc.h: No such file or directory

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 11:17:15 +0300 Adrian Bunk <bunk@debian.org> wrote:
> Source: libblockdev
> Version: 2.6-1
> Severity: important
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libblockdev&arch=s390x&ver=2.6-1&stamp=1503438672&raw=0

> In file included from blockdev.c:30:0:
> plugin_apis/s390.h:7:10: fatal error: s390utils/vtoc.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <s390utils/vtoc.h>
>           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> compilation terminated.
> Makefile:604: recipe for target 'libblockdev_la-blockdev.lo' failed
> make[4]: *** [libblockdev_la-blockdev.lo] Error 1

Afaics, this header is supposed to be provided by s390-tools/libvtoc

The s390-tools source package currently doesn't build any libvtoc(-dev)
package.

I've CCed its maintainers for their input. Would it be possible/sensible
to provide such a libvtoc package built from src:s390-tools or should
storaged ship an embedded copy of that header?

universe are pointed away from Earth?