Z3 build on s390x

Dear s390x porters,

recently, I did two NMUs for the z3 package to help resolve some
release-critical bugs and consequently have it enter testing again.

The latter goal seems to have been obstructed by an unexpected build
failure on s390x [1]. All other release architectures build the
package just fine.

In fact, the Ubuntu s390x build servers built the exact same package
successfully, too [2], which makes me wonder whether this might be an
issue not with the package itself but with the buildd infrastructure,
especially after finding out libsecret has a very similar problem
[3].

Since I am not a DD myself, I do not have access to any porter
machines, which is why I would like to ask for help with identifying
and hopefully fixing the problem.

Thank you!

Regards,
Fabian Wolff