Upgrading the minimum required s390x CPU to z10?

Hi all,

The Debian s390x port currently defaults to the z900 instruction set. It
appears that an increasing but small number of packages use z10 assembly
code, and need to be patched to be built on Debian. I therefore wonder if
it is time to switch the default ISA to z10 (which is the maximum we can
do with out current build daemons and porterbox). Of course that will be
done in testing/unstable, so people using older machines can still use
jessie.

Any opinion on that?

Aurelien