Re: Packaging libica

On 6 February 2016 at 23:53, Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 12:26:39AM +0100, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
>> I have packaged libica for Ubuntu, and I'm now planing to package
>> ibmca too. I would like to upload these into debian.
>>
>> May I "join" the debian-s390 team? and use this mailing list as the
>> Maintainer field?
>
> In general this is fine with me as long as you add yourself as an
> uploader. Where are updates to this package published?

Both libica and ibmca are sub-components of the
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencryptoki/ project.

I use dgit to push out debian packaging, thus $ dgit clone libica ->
should do the trick for example. It is currently in NEW. ibmca is in
Ubuntu NEW, and will upload into Debian, once libica clears first.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.