Re: Please add

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 21:47:56 -0400 (EDT), Verbus Counts wrote:

> Please add me to this list.
>
> verbus@gmail.com

You can't subscribe to the list by posting to the list.  Please see
the instructions for subscribing to a Debian mailing list, including
this one, on the following web page:

Please also read the whole page, especially the "Code of Conduct" section.
I don't normally CC the poster, in accordance with policy; but I'm going
to assume in this case that you want a CC since requesting a subscription
is an implicit acknowledgement that you are not subscribed but want to be,
which is normally an implicit request for a CC.

Also, although not specifically required by the code of conduct, we
prefer the usenet style of interleaved quoting here, as I have done above,
rather than "top posting".  When replying to a message from the list,
please change the "Reply To" field to the list's e-mail address, if your
e-mail client does not do this automatically, and do not CC the sender
unless specifically requested to do so.

Regards,

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>