Re: Missing MariaDB10 Packages for s390x

Hi Alexander

On Sat, May 02, 2015 at 08:30:28AM +0200, Alexander Riedel wrote:
> I am just installing Debian 8 on z, but I am missing MariaDB. I can’t find any information why it is not available for s390x.
> Does anybody know the cause for that? And how can I get it for this architecture.

The mariadb build fails with several broken tests on s390x[1].  Someone
needs to take a look at this problems and fix them.

Bastian

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=mariadb-10.0&arch=s390x&ver=10.0.16-1&stamp=1422955799
--
Dismissed.  That's a Star Fleet expression for, "Get out."
		-- Capt. Kathryn Janeway, Star Trek: Voyager, "The Cloud"