Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 09:04:56PM +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Note that s390x and powerpc could also do with more porters, but at
> this time we are not giving an official warning for them.

I see on http://release.debian.org/jessie/arch_qualify.html that you are
concerned by the fact s390x is still using gcc 4.6. This has been
decided to switch to gcc-4.8 a few weeks ago and it has been already
implemented in the SVN. It's only waiting for an upload from Matthias
Klose.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73