Re: Bits from the Release Team (Jessie freeze info)

Small is 64m ram not 256m. I just woke up and was catching up on things. My apologies.

On Oct 23, 2013 7:20 AM, "Britt Dodd" <brittman914@gmail.com> wrote:

I run Jenkins at my job. Small is around 256mb. Plus the Jenkins server can sit on a high-memory machine and the agent just sit on a 68k box doing builds. Small is like 64M ram. You Amiga/Atari guys seem to have oodles of ram to work with Lol.

On Oct 23, 2013 2:45 AM, "Geert Uytterhoeven" <geert@linux-m68k.org> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Stewart Smith
<stewart@flamingspork.com> wrote:
> Jenkins can have slaves on remote hosts, via SSH. It runs a small java
> app there, so as long as the arch has a JVM then you're pretty right.

For whatever definition of small. I've seen it consuming 1 GiB of memory...

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds