Re: s390 removed from jessie

On Mon, 14, Oct, 2013 at 09:28:58PM +0200, Julien Cristau spoke thus..
> Hi,
>
> as of tonight, s390 has been removed from the jessie suite on
> ftp-master.  The s390x architecture has replaced it starting with the
> wheezy release.  s390 remains in sid for the moment, but is likely to go
> away "soon".

Hi,

Following the removal of s390 from jessie, we intend to complete the
process by removing it from sid this weekend.  If anyone has any
objection to this, please let us know as soon as possible.
As noted above by Julien, s390 has been replaced by s390x as of the
wheezy release.

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"Well, the thing about a black hole - it's main distinguishing feature - is
 it's black. And the thing about space, your basic space colour is black. So
 how are you supposed to see them?"
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Marooned