Instructions for installing Debian GNU/Linux for IBM System z in the Hercules emulator

Hello Debian mainframe enthusiasts!

I have just put together a web page for how to install Debian under Hercules.
Here's the link:

   http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/hercules.htm

I'd really like to know what you think.  I hope to eventually submit this
material to Debian for inclusion in the Debian Installation manual for the
s390x architecture.  But I thought it best to submit this for a peer review
first.  Did I leave out something important?  Did I include something irrelevant?
Are there any factual errors?  Is the material organized well?  Any and all
feedback, positive or negative, is welcome.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :