Re: status of s390 for jessie and later

Hi,

On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 11:40:44AM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the architecture status page for Wheezy[1] mentioned that it would be
> the last release if s390x comes in.  As Wheezy was release with the
> s390x support, should we now look at removing s390 from both jessie and sid?

That was indeed the plan, and I think the s390x release of Wheezy
actually reached the goal of being able to replace s390. Unless someone
comes with very good arguments in the next days, I think it's the way to
go.

That said it would be good to get the feedback from other people
involved in the s390 port first though.

Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73