lenny2squeeze s390 upgrade issues

Hi Stephen,

from reading your bug report it seems, that these are "only" lenny2squeeze
upgrade issues, while new installs of s390 work fine.

Given that we are about to release wheezy, are you fine with closing this bug
report? (Technically these issues could still be fixed for squeeze, but given
the fact that 612707 didnt get a reply at all, I doubt this will suddenly
happen.)

"btw", now is the time for squeeze2wheezy upgrade reports! :-)

cheers,
	Holger